Sling into action and capture life's decisive moments with the black Oslo 37 Sling Bag from Vanguard. This bag may be worn as a sling bag or a backpack and is designed to hold and protect your small DSLR camera with attached lens, 1 extra lens, small tripod, accessories and an 8" tablet. Contents are stored in two zippered compartments - a top compartment for personal items such as clothing, books, and snacks, and a lower side compartment with a padded divider for storing and organizing your photo gear or additional personal items.
The top compartment features a rear wall with a slip pocket for your 8" tablet. Underneath the compartments lid is a zippered, slip-in pocket for small items like batteries, lip balm, and loose change. The lower side compartment has a zippered, mesh compartment under its lid for memory cards, or a lens cloth.
On the exterior front of the bag is a zippered side pocket for a cellphone, wallet, passport or other similarly sized item. On the lower right side of the bag is an elastic, water bottle pocket. Above this pocket is an adjustable strap which is used in conjunction with the water bottle pocket for securing a small tripod or monopod.
The Oslo 37 can be carried or hung on a hook with its top handle. It may also be worn as a sling bag with its adjustable padded strap, or as a backpack with the addition of the waist belt. And for improved interior visibility when locating gear in low light, the inside of the backpack is made of light gray 150D polyester and velvet.
- Small DSLR camera with attached lens
- 1 extra lens
- Small tripod or monopod
- Accessories such as memory cards, cables, battery, smart phone and charger
- 8" tablet
- Top zippered compartment for 8" tablet, clothing, snacks, flashlight and personal items
- Zippered side compartment with padded divider for storing and organizing photo gear
- Exterior Pockets
- Small, zippered, front, slip-in pocket on left side for storing a smartphone, wallet, or other small item
- Slip-in, stretch pocket on lower, right side suitable for storing a water bottle or the base of a small tripod or monopod
- Rear, central, slip-in pocket for storing the waist belt, and the removable rain cover
- Interior Pockets
- Slip-in pocket for an up to 8" tablet on rear wall of top compartment
- Zippered, slip-in pocket under top lid for batteries, lip balm, and other small items
- Zippered, slip-in, mesh pocket under side lid for memory cards, and similar sized items
- Shoulder Sling Strap
- Adjustable, padded sling strap connected to the back of the bag and which extends from the upper left to the lower right
- While worn as a sling bag, the side compartment may be easily accessed
- Waist Belt
- Adjustable, padded waist belt which stores inside the rear, central, slip-in pocket
- With the waist belt and sling strap, the bag may be worn like a backpack
- Tripod Holder
- Strap on upper right side of bag for securing the top of a small tripod or monopod
- Mesh, stretch, water bottle pocket on lower right of bag for holding the bottom of a small tripod or monopod
- Rubber Feet
- Four rubber feet on bottom of bag which balance the bag in an upright position for vertical access to bag's contents