The PIONEER 2100 is the do anything, go anywhere hunting backpack. While hunting, intuitive action in the field is essential and the design of this backpack ensures just such an experience. Large, spacious and full of dedicated features and details, this backpack will keep you organized and ready.
The spacious 34 liter main compartment can hold as much gear and personal items as you need. The butterfly attachment system will secure and perfectly balance either a rifle or bow, while additional external connectors, clasps and cords will enable extra attachment points for connecting a tripod, monopod, shooting stick or any other gear you may need.
A multitude of strategically integrated internal and external pockets offer dedicated storage and organizational solutions. Safely stow personal essentials such as your wallet and licenses in a water tight top pocket; make sure to always stay hydrated by utilizing the internal water bladder compartment and extracting the drinking tube to conveniently connect to either left or right shoulder strap; enjoy fresh snacks when using the heat insulated side pocket; and deploy quick hip draw when using waist belt pockets and detachable pouches to store a knife, rangefinder, compact binoculars, phone or anything else you need on hand.
The sleek design of the PIONEER 2100RT offers ultimate mobility in extreme outdoor conditions, while the advanced ergonomic back and harness promise optimal ventilation, portability, stability, comfort and weight distribution. Features include: Air System trampoline net structure suspended from two aluminum staves with an adjustable well-padded honeycomb mesh harness for a custom fit, 3D molded belt with 2 detachable pouches, and fully adjustable sternum strap with built-in ‘better safe than sorry’ emergency whistle. Other features include XXL silicone zipper pullers - orange color coded for main opening; water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom; and our total coverage rain cover, which comes in orange to enhance personal safety.
Silent, water repellent, soft and durable Tricot fabric available in Realtree Xtra®
- Air System trampoline net structure suspended from two aluminum staves with an adjustable well-padded honeycomb mesh harness for a custom fit
- Top and side Hypalon reinforced handles
- Optimal balance, secure rifle or bow butterfly attachment system
- Versatile connectors for attaching support systems
- XXL orange silicone zipper pullers
- Built-in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connectors on both shoulder straps
- Waist belt with quick access zip pockets with 2 detachable pouches
- Water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable bottom material
- Total coverage orange rain cover for personal safety