Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
The firmware update to ver. 1.1 is recommended for more comfortable HD video recording.
- 2 aspherical lenses and 4 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- Ultra wide-angle with 114° of diagonal angle of view at wide-end
- F4.0 brightness over the entire zoom range thanks to its large-diameter glass molded lens elements
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- The optimally designed lens hood enables use even under strong sunlight
• Light from the built-in flash of the camera may be blocked and cause shading areas in the resulting picture depending on the shooting condition.
• Due to the ultra wide angle field of view (35mm camera equivalent: 14-28mm), peripheral vignetting may appear when the built-in flash of the camera is used.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.