- Light weight, hand held image stabilization.
- Precision engineered quality built in.
- 15" tall and just 2.7 lbs without counter balance disks.
- Unrestricted booming and 360 degree panning.
- Universal mount head plate.
- Telescopic gimbal post.
- Amateur, Prosumer and Professional approved.
Our Flycam Steadycam 3000 and arm support is a lightweight, hand-held, camcorder stabilizing system that works so well it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth action shots, even when running up and down stairs.Fluid framing and camera movement controlled from the palm of your hand with picture perfect results.
Videos are for DEMONSTRATION purpose only
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Flycam 3000 with quick release adapter plate
- Arm Brace
With the Flycam 3000 you no longer need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your Imagination!
- Quick and easy to set up and balance.
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning.
- Only 15" tall and 2.7 lbs exclusive of balance weights
- Precision Aluminum made
- Can be used as a Monopod
- No-tools telescoping base
- Adjustable weight discs allow dynamic balance.
- Easily attach a small LCD monitor when needed
- Telescopic post with gimbaled assembly
- Head plate 6"x 4.25"x .75"
- Mid plate 4.5" x 4"
- Bottom plate 4" x 4"
- Base platform 4" x 10"
- 16 counter weight discs
- 4 weight holders
- Counter weight discs average 2.8 ounces
- Universal camera plate with 1/4" and 3/8" holes
- Black anodized aluminum
- CNC machined.
- Double bearing handle
- Fatigue resisting padded handle
- Easily movable control
GIMBAL SPECIFICATIONS :
The camera is mounted on one end of the 'Post' with the battery, monitor and optional equipment at the other end.
- Wheelbarrow bearing for smooth rotational
- Grip swivels left and right from the bolt.
- Easyvertical movement
- Angle bracket enables grip to move up and down.
UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE :
The Camera Base plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting slots (holes) to accommodate most camera bases. You can slide your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axis using the thumbscrews to adjust your horizontal balance.
By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera's vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera seems to float, ready to capture cinematographer type images.
BALANCING THE CAMERA :
Our Flycam 3,000 stabilization platform operates on a system of counterweights for camera balance.
- Add or remove weights as required.
- All aluminum weights fit 4 'cups' for storage and mounting by using screws.
TELESCOPIC POST :
Wth the Flycam 3000's telescopic post it can be extended in height to adjust the balance weight of the camera
ARM SUPPORT BRACE :
Arm Support Brace is designed to distribute the weight of the system over the entire forearm of the operator. This support brace not only provides the operator with cushioned comfort while shooting, but also eliminates torque, a common causeof stress on the operator's wrist.
- Reduces arm fatigue and strain
- Designed to evenly distribute weight over the entire forearm
- Aluminum support bar runs full length of the brace
- Instant 'Off/On' attachment
- Additional camera support and control
- Adjustable comfort angle for grip handle
- Multiple adjustment handle positions
- Soft surface padded grip handle
- Foam padded wearing comfort
- Secure non-slip mounting with Velcro straps
- Custom fit adjustments
- Quality construction
- Anti reflective matte black finish
TYPICAL FLYCAM 3,000 MOUNTS IN ACTION
EXCLUSIVE of cameras and accessories