- Light weight, hand held image stabilization.
- Precision engineered quality built in.
- 15" tall and just 2.7 lbs without counter balance disks.
- Unrestricted booming and 360 degree panning.
- Universal mount head plate.
- Telescopic gimbal post.
- Amateur, Prosumer and Professional approved.
Our Flycam Steadycam 3000 and arm support is a lightweight, hand-held, camcorder stabilizing system that works so well it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth action shots, even when running up and down stairs.Fluid framing and camera movement controlled from the palm of your hand with picture perfect results.
Videos are for DEMONSTRATION purpose only
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- FLYCAM 3000 Stabilizer with Metal quick release adapter plate
With the Flycam 3000 you no longer need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your Imagination!
- Quick and easy to set up and balance.
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning.
- Only 15" tall and 2.7 lbs exclusive of balance weights
- Precision Aluminum made
- Can be used as a Monopod
- No-tools telescoping base
- Adjustable weight discs allow dynamic balance.
- Easily attach a small LCD monitor when needed.
- Telescopic post with gimbaled assembly
- Head plate 6"x 4.25"x .75"
- Mid plate 4.5" x 4"
- Bottom plate 4" x 4"
- Base platform 4" x 10"
- 16 counter weight discs
- 4 weight holders
- Counter weight discs average 2.8 ounces
- Universal camera plate with 1/4" and 3/8" holes
- Black anodized aluminum
- CNC machined.
- Double bearing handle
- Fatigue resisting padded handle
- Easily movable control
GIMBAL SPECIFICATIONS :
The camera is mounted on one end of the 'Post' with the battery, monitor and optional equipment at the other end.
- Wheelbarrow bearing for smooth rotational
- Grip swivels left and right from the bolt.
- Easyvertical movement
- Angle bracket enables grip to move up and down.
UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE :
The Camera Base plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting slots (holes) to accommodate most camera bases. You can slide your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axis using the thumbscrews to adjust your horizontal balance.
By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera's vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera seems to float, ready to capture cinematographer type images.
BALANCING THE CAMERA :
Our Flycam 3,000 stabilization platform operates on a system of counterweights for camera balance.
- Add or remove weights as required.
- All aluminum weights fit 4 'cups' for storage and mounting by using screws.
TELESCOPIC POST :
Wth the Flycam 3000's telescopic post it can be extended in height to adjust the balance weight of the camera
PRO QUICK RELEASE PLATE:
FEATURES OF PRO QUICK RELEASE PLATE:
- Pro quick release plates will fit to almost every camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate.
- Pro quick release plates are designed to allow access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate.
- Pro quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body.
- Our plates are precision C.N.C. machined from solid metal.
- We have eliminated all unnecessary threaded bosses etc. to further reduce weight. Black anodized finish.
- We use advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plates.
UNIVERSAL QUICK RELEASE CLAMP:
- The Camera Base plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting screws to accommodate all variety of camera bases.
- This helps in setting the camera even more easily.The quick release system uses a lever operated clamp.
of Camera & Tripod stand
NOTE: To mount the camera, you press the lever to lock open a cam-like lock. Now mount the camera to the plate with the help of screws provided. You then slide the plate into the clamp's front flanges and press it down in back to push down a pin that closes the cam to lock the plate into position.
Quick release clamp has an open channel design. You can slide a plate in either end of the clamp and out the other (bidirectional). Not only can you mount the camera from either end, you can also slide a long plate back and forth in the channel to adjust the camera-subject distance. Gross balancing and composition adjustments can be achieved by sliding the plate within the jaws of the clamp with a movement range of up to 60.4mm.
Image from back side :- By removing the S.S Screws you can mount your Quick Release adapter on any steadycam or Tripod Stand
Image for DEMONSTRATION purpose
Exclusive of Camera & Accessories
Foam lined, custom fit, protective storage cases with easy tote handles.