A high performance, ultra wide-angle manual lens for full-frame and APS-C cameras. The outstanding optical system utilises aspherical and ED glass element to maximise image quality.
- Ultra-wide angle manual focus lens for full-frame and APS-C sensor camera bodies
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 22mm on an APS-C camera body
- Circular 6-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Manual focus for complete control
- Coupled aperture ring for precise control
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Ultra Multi Coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 28cm
- Supplied with lens hood and soft case
A great choice for professional photographers who want a high performance ultra wide angle lens, ideal for architecture, interiors and landscapes. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 aperture, which produces smooth, natural looking background blur.
♥ Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture with circular diaphragm produces beautiful background blur
♥ Incredible image quality, ultra wide-angle gives a strong separation between foreground and background elements
♥ Compact and lightweight
This super wide-angle lens have been designed to work with Full-Frame and APS-C cameras. Its optical construction features 14 elements and 12 optical groups. The lens comes with two ED lenses and two aspherical elements (hybrid and standard). All lenses have been covered with the highest-quality antireflective layers of new generation: UMC - Ultra Multi Coated.
This optical construction as well as state-of-the art materials will allow you to take photos of the highest possible quality. Opinions and tests carried out by respected professional magazines and photography portals confirm the lens’ unique quality.