The remote manual XT16S transmitter is basically the same on the outside as the previous FT-16 units, only the internals have been updated to Godox’s new 2.4GHz X radio system.
- XT series remote control adopts Godox wireless 2.4G X-system to get a wide range of applications.
- When used on Godox flashes (with wireless control port), it is not only a flash trigger, but also incorporates multiple functions, such as, adjusting power ratio, controlling the on-or-off of the buzzer and the modeling lamp or the AF-assist beam.
- Up to 16 groups can be separately controlled and triggered.
- XTR-16 of USB connector wireless power-control flash receiver is designed with 2.4G wireless X-system.
- Fit flashes: Godox Witstro AD360 AD180 outdoor flash SKII, QTII, QSII, Gemini GTII, Gemini GSII, DE, and DP series studio flashes.