UP-Rise 48 backpack holds one DSLR camera with grip, three-four lenses, flash, tripod, accessories and a laptop computer up to 15". Shoulder straps stay organized with special folding system. UP-Rise 48 enables you to access gear quickly and easily, from the side or front. It has a limited lifetime warranty. UP-Rise is a combination of uncompromising quality and protection plus a new sleek and sporty design that appeals to enthusiasts and professionals alike! UP-Rise breaks the mold of camera bag standards with its innovative ability to expand in size to accommodate your changing lens and gear needs. Every UP-Rise model expands with one easy zipper motion and shrinks back down when you don’t need the room. It’s two sizes in one! UP-Rise has a removable raincover, multiple pockets for extra memory cards and lens caps as well as an orange interior, making it easy to spot your loose gear.
*Airline carry-on regulations are subject to change and vary by airline and country. To meet the requirements, you may need to remove laptops, tripod holders and attachments. Call your airline or visit its web site for current size and weight restictions.
- Airline carry-on compatible
- Holds one DSLR camera with grip and attached lens, three-four lenses, flash, tripod and accessories
- Securely holds laptop computer up to 15 inches
- With one easy zipper motion, bag expands in size to accommodate changing lens and gear needs
- Quick zip access system for fast retrieval of camera in front and back; pockets for small accessories
- Inside Dimensions(LxWxH mm):300 x 130x 250
- Outside Dimensions(LxWxH mm):350 x 300 x 515
Inside Dimensions(LxWxH inches):
11 7/8 x5 1/8x 9 3/4
Outside Dimensions(LxWxH inches):
13 3/4 x 11 7/8 x 20 1/4
600D Polyester + 230D*230D Nylon
150D Polyester + Velvet
One DSLR camera with grip and attached lens and accessories like tripod, 3-4 extra lenses, 15 wide screen size and tripod