- Light weight, hand held image stabilization.
- Precision engineered quality built in.
- 15" tall and just 2.7 lbs without counter balance disks.
- Unrestricted booming and 360 degree panning.
- Universal mount head plate.
- Telescopic gimbal post.
- Amateur, Prosumer and Professional approved.
Our Flycam Steadycam 3000 and arm support is a lightweight, hand-held, camcorder stabilizing system that works so well it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth action shots, even when running up and down stairs. Fluid framing and camera movement controlled from the palm of your hand with picture perfect results.
FLYCAM 3000 WITH BODY PODExclusive
Videos are for DEMONSTRATION purpose only
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- FLYCAM 3000 with quick release adapter plate
- Body Pod
With the Flycam 3000 you no longer need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your Imagination!
- Quick and easy to set up and balance.
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning.
- Only 15" tall and 2.7 lbs exclusive of balance weights
- Precision Aluminum made
- Can be used as a Monopod
- No-tools telescoping base
- Adjustable weight discs allow dynamic balance.
- Easily attach a small LCD monitor when needed.
- Telescopic post with gimbaled assembly
- Head plate 6"x 4.25"x .75"
- Mid plate 4.5" x 4"
- Bottom plate 4" x 4"
- Base platform 4" x 10"
- 16 counter weight discs
- 4 weight holders
- Counter weight discs average 2.8 ounces
- Universal camera plate with 1/4" and 3/8" holes
EXCLUSIVE of Camera
- Black anodized aluminum
- CNC machined.
- Double bearing handle
- Fatigue resisting padded handle
- Easily movable control
GIMBAL SPECIFICATIONS :
The camera is mounted on one end of the 'Post' with the battery, monitor and optional equipment at the other end.
- Wheelbarrow bearing for smooth rotational
- Grip swivels left and right from the bolt.
- Easyvertical movement
- Angle bracket enables grip to move up and down.
UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE :
The Camera Base plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting slots (holes) to accommodate most camera bases. You can slide your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axis using the thumbscrews to adjust your horizontal balance.
By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera's vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera seems to float, ready to capture cinematographer type images.
BALANCING THE CAMERA :
Our Flycam 3,000 stabilization platform operates on a system of counterweights for camera balance.
- Add or remove weights as required.
- All aluminum weights fit 4 'cups' for storage and mounting by using screws.
TELESCOPIC POST :
Wth the Flycam 3000's telescopic post it can be extended in height to adjust the balance weight of the camera
BODY POD :
|This is a lightweight rigid support system and comfortable which is used with Flycam 3000 OR with flycam 5000. It takes the stabilizer's weight out of your hands and arms and displaces the weight onto your waist and shoulders. The Flycam body pod supports your camcorder stabilizing flycam shooting with your stabilizer attached to the rigid support of the Body-pod still yields results that are far better than unstabilized, hand-held shooting or shoulder supported shooting.
The Body Pod is fit to the any body size due to its long straps and waist belt.
- straps with hooks: 133cm
- Waist Belt with Buckles : 127cm
TYPICAL FLYCAM 3,000 MOUNTS IN ACTION
Above images are only for DEMONSTRATION purposes
EXCLUSIVE of Cameras and Accessories