A professional quality, lightweight, hand held camera stabilizing platform for cameras from 2-7 lbs
- Eliminates the need for a dolly and track -
even a tripod and spreaders
- Simple set up and balancing mechanism
- 360 degree panning capability
- Only 15 inches tall but big on shot capability
- Lightweight precision aluminum build
- Monopod use when desired
Mini but mighty best describes the capability of our Flycam 5000 steadycam platform. This quality engineered camera stabilization system was designed from the ground up to be lightweight, durable and fully functional. Best of all it enables cameramen to shoot fluid movement image capture, no matter what the situation. No more unacceptable shaky cam, jittery or blurred pictures. Kudos to the design team for creating something so small that can do so much and fit into a normal carrying bag. An amazing product providing amazing results.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- FLYCAM 5000 Stabilizer with quick release adapter plate
||• Telescopic post with gimbaled assembly
• Head Plate 7" x 4.9" x .75"
• Mid plate 4.5" x 4"
• Bottom plate 4.5" x 4.5"
• Base Platform 4" x 10"
• 16 Counter weight disks
• 4 weight holding cups
• Counter Weights averages 2.8 ounces
• Camera Plate has 1/4" mounting holes
• CNC machined Black anodized aluminum
• Double bearing construction
• Easy glide handle
• Universal mount head plate
• Fits most Canon, Sony, Nikon and Panasonic cameras Ask us for the list
||FEATURES OF PRO QUICK RELEASE PLATE:
Pro quick release plates will fit to almost every camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate.
Pro quick release plates are designed to allow access to all camera
controls and functions without removing the plate
Pro quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping
to minimize flexing of the camera body.
Our plates are precision C.N.C. machined from solid metal.
We have eliminated all unnecessary threaded bosses etc.
to further reduce weight.
Black anodized finish.
We use advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plates.